July 25, 2010

It's crunch time, baby!

Well, today I logged into my blog to find a message saying:

I cannot express how long it took me to decide on the background I have...and now I need to find a new one??? Lovely. So sometime this week, amongst all of the last minute planning for the engagement party (which is 1 week away!), I will do a complete redesign for my blog.

In other news, it's crunch time. I've had pretty vague ideas for the engagement party so far and now it's time to make them a reality. Me, B & my MOH tried to go candy shopping today only to find the store closed :( So that has been put off until Tuesday. I still have no idea what to do with all of the baby pictures I have of me & B. My mom suggested a collage, what do you all think?

I went to A.C. Moore (a crafts store) earlier this week to buy various bowls for the candy table. So that's one item I can check off my to-do list. Here's what I have so far:

The display is tbd.

Look for more updates throughout the week!

6 comments:

  1. I got the same message. BUT they still have the same designs, its just a new code. So I was able to put my same design back on in less than 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a busy week ahead of you! It'll all come together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I had the same thing... that's why I changed mine to one of Blogger's options... hopefully that doesn't happen again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you Chocoholic...I definitely read the message wrong & was able to copy & paste a new code & my blog is saved! :)

    Freckleonthenose-- I'm really hoping I can pull it off, I have my doubts at times.

    Nicole-- I'm so happy I figured it out, hopefully it doesn't happen again :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post it was very informative. I look forward to reading more of your work. So I made sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. I enjoyed every minute of this reading
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  6. The accumulated of admonition in achievement is stunning, like you about wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is abounding for anyone who wants to acquire this accountable more.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete