June 24, 2010

You like me?!?!?!

Wow! I received my first award today & I am so grateful. I am so new to blogging and it's so nice to feel appreciated and to know that people actually read my crazy ramblings. Thank you to all of my readers & for all of your support.

I received The Fabulous Sugar Baby Doll Award from JoJo . I'm new to this whole award thing, so bear with me & please tell me if I do something wrong. The rules of this award are to thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you've picked them for an award.

Whew, I think I can handle that. First of all, thank you so much JoJo! You're blog is inspirational. I love reading about your adventures as a newlywed. I hope when I am finally a newlywed that my adventures are as fabulous as yours! If you aren't reading her blog yet, go check her out!

Ok, ten things about myself. I'll try to keep them as interesting as possible.
1. I'm freakishly obsessed with vampire movies, books & tv shows. I watch 90% of them all :)
2. My favorite sandwich is pb & cheese, sometimes with bananas. Don't knock it til you try it.
3. I have a soft spot for free stuff, I sign up for everything & if I'm dissatisfied with a product, I contact the company & cross my fingers for freebies.
4. I used to know almost every line from Pirates of the Caribbean 1.
5. Related to the last one, I'm pretty much obsessed with all things Johnny Depp.
6. My worst shopping addiction is music...although I've gotten better in recent years, limiting myself to one new album per month. (sometimes 2 if I've been good that months).
7. I hate when my friends call me a hippie; you don't know what a true hippie is til you've been to VT.
8. I secretly wish to be a MILF when I have kids.
9. I can watch America's Funniest Videos for hours, even though I know exactly what will happen, every time.
10. & finally, I have a terrible addiction to Facebook. I absolutely hate it & everything it stands for & yet I'm on it at least 10 times per day.

Now, since I'm new to blogging, pretty much every blog I read is a recent discovery, so I gladly hand this award off to...

JessRaquel from JessRaquel "Mo Shiorghra", also an engaged woman blogging about wedding planning. Check her out!

Sarah from I want Wedding Champagne, wedding planning & trying to stick to a budget. Something I've found very difficult so far...

Chelsea from If It Makes You Happy. Her blog shares lines from the book, "14,000 things to be happy about" by Barbara Ann Kipfer. Her blog always puts a smile on my face.

Kate from The Book Buff. I love reading your book reviews, such great opinions!

Sarah Elizabeth, from Nashville, TN, also planning a wedding with great style taste!

Jennifer from Nifer Musings, from Boston, blogging about life in a fabulous way.

Unfortunately, I'm so new to blogging that I don't have enough blogs that I read on a regular basis to hand this award out. Please don't hate me for cheating. I will read more blogs & I'm sure I will find more blogs that I love!

3 comments: