August 5, 2010

Pictures!

I have been so busy since the party, I apologize for not posting sooner. I'm still pretty busy, but for now I can at least show you some highlights.

Ok, now for a barrage of photographs...

The sign we put in front of our house

One of our cakes (made by my sister-in-law's best friend's brother)

Can you tell that this is posed much?

This is our snowboarding pose



My parents gave a pretty awkward toast

Our candy/cake table

Cookies we made the day before the party

6 comments:

  1. Aw, great photos! Looks like lots of fun. You have gorgeous hair, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you guys went all out!!! looks like it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! We never had an engagement party but yours looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! You pulled off quite a shindig, lol! Everything looks soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I have never seen such a great post. your wonderful post can inspire a lot and helps us. I visit your website often and share with my friends....keep sharing..
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! thanks for sharing these jobs. These will help to job hunters all around the glob. Great job
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete